- Responsible to assist the Business Development/Sales Manager to oversee and manage the sales department.
- To service existing customers, secure new customers, attend to customer’s request and ensure customer’s satisfaction.
- Responsible to prepare quotations pertaining to Airfreight, Sea-freight, Trucking, Warehousing, etc according to customers’ requirements. Requisition and negotiation of rates from Airlines/GSA, Shipping Lines/co-loaders/NVOCC and related industry sub-contractors.
- To penetrate overseas group offices and agents to generate additional businesses overseas.
- Responsible to secure Routing Order import and prepare shipping instruction for all nominated inbound shipments for both air & sea
- Candidate must possess a Diploma or Degree in any related field.
- At least 2-3 years working experiece in Sales from freight forwarding industry or from 3PL will be an added advantage.
- Must possess own transport.
- Candidate must have good negotiation & interpersonal skills.
- Language required : English, Mandarin & Malay