- Reporting to Business Line Manager, main responsibilities for this position include: Sales of Atlas Copco Industrial Tools range to OEM and Tier1 (Supplier for MVI customers)
in the designated area in consistency with Atlas Copco Tools and Assembly System — MVI
division and Atlas Copco South East Asia marketing strategies, goals and targets.
- Work closely with our channel partner in the region to create value and transformation at our customers
- Increase territory sales and market share in the assigned area and to provide assistance
in the other area when required by Business Line Manager.
- Develop and enhance good working relationship with all key accounts and distributor in the area,
potential customers as well as internal colleagues in order to grow the business
in the region.
- Maintain excellent; up-to date record system for accounts and products and to have
a territory continuity strategy on file.
- Analyze and provide timely, accurate market information to the Business Line Manager,
such as pricing situations and status of competitive activities and products, relative the
success of marking strategies and programs for the territory.
- A fair amount of traveling within the region will be necessary.
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience in the Industry.
- Excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken. Knowledge of Mandarin is a plus
- Good presentation skills and communication skills.
- Computer literate: Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes.
- With Driver’s license.
- Excellent sales record from similar position selling high quality products to Industrial users.
- Previous experience from working in a foreign company is a plus.
- Outgoing, good listener, problem solver, confident, ambitious, team worker.