- Business Nature: Manufacturing of precision plastic parts and components.
- Salary: RM 5,000 - 10,000 (Depending experience)
- Working days:5 days work
- Set sales goals, compare performance to goals, and adjust goals as needed.
- Assess current team processes and procedures, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement them.
- Develop individual quotas and assign territories for team members.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts.
- Coach, mentor, and provide feedback to team members
- Foster a competitive yet collaborative team environment
- Assess individual performance through observation and measurement, and suggest corrective actions as needed.
- Minimum Diploma / Degree in any field.
- Must Possess knowledge in plastic injection field.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to lead a team to meet quotas.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office