- Plan and sell commercial refrigeration system or products to food retail industry,
Identify strategy to develop new customers and market penetration
- Review and collect existing market or customer and forecast information
- For projects management: site meeting, site supervision, plan and coordinate installation progress and deadline
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Testing/troubleshoot/analyse product faulty
- Familiarise with product hardware and software
- Guide and train field technicians as well as customers
- Create manuals and detailed sets of documentation
- Demonstrate product to customer.
Liaise with contractors, site engineers and principals over technical issues
- Work closely with Singapore Head Office to meet product sales targets.
- Preferably Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, E&E or M&E.
- Candidates without academic qualification but possesses similar experience may apply.
- Knowledge in air conditioning, refrigeration or ventilation products.
Min 2 year experience in similar environment.
- Experience in refrigeration industry is added advantage.
- Computer knowledge.
- Familiar with Klang Valley area.
- Good interpersonal skill and able to work independently.
- Able to multitask and work within deadline.
- Team player.
- Able to report and follow instruction from superior.
- Able to travel outstation.
- High flexibility in performance.