- Accomplishes business development activities by developing marketing opportunities and implementing sales planning.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information, strategic plans and reviews.
- Meet sales and Marketing financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditure, analysis variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Improve product marketability and profitable by researching, identifying and capitalizing new product development.
- Sustain rapport with customers by making periodic visits, exploring specific needs and anticipating new opportunities.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Degree in
- Business Studies/ Commerce/ marketing or its equivalent
- Language required : English, Malay and Mandarin (Due to business nature)
- At least 2 years of working experience in related field is required
- Knowledgeable in Marketing concepts positioning and financial planning strategy.
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Words
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good planning and analysis skills
- Willing to travel