- Company background : Petrochemical & plastic industry
- Location : Johor Bahru
- Salary : RM 3,000 - 4,200 Basic + allowances
- To generate sales for a portfolio of accounts to achieve overall annual sales targets for the department.
- To manage and maintain relationship of existing customer.
- To develop new business from core customer / existing customer as well as new customer.
- To attend to inquiries, provide technical and logistic support and regularly visit to customers.
- To monitor competitors activities and manage payment collection.
- To maintain accurate records of all customer production and prepare regular forecasts.
- To reduce three months slow moving stock and dead stock.
- To ensure no overdue debts.
Inventory Control – To achieve appropriate stock holding within monthly average stock sales over revenue.
- To monitor and manage customers’ inventories to ensure customers’ inventories demand can be met in order to minimize the warehouse rental cost and prevent occurrence of over stock.
- To develop new targets development for department.
- To report to Superior of related happenings in the Market.
- To be able to balance the request of supplier and meet end customer’s needs for win-win benefits.
- To build good relationship with suppliers.
- To follow up or solve customer issues
- To simulate & prepare costing of each products handling to ensure achieve of Gross Profit.
- To prepare quotation with all terms & condition stated clearly.
- Candidate must possess Degree or Diploma in Business Studies or its equivalent.
- At least 3 - 4 years of working experience in Sales & Marketing.
- Willing and able to travel around Johor Bahru for client visitation.
- High sense of resposnibility.
- Language : English, Mandarin, BM
- Candidate must be willing to work in jb Area.