- To make market visits to survey and understand market trend and changing point of sales trend within assigned area.
- Management of distributor includes oversee order, sales, campaign efficiency and stock control.
- Involved in comprehensive sales activities, sales strategy and campaigns.
- Determining distributor sales expansion capability while ensuring they achieve monthly and yearly target.
- Monitoring, planning and replenishing of distributor stock to ensure sufficient supply to the market.
- Track, prepare and present timely reports.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Higher Diploma in Business Management or equivalent.
- Well versed with Microsoft Office (Words/Excel/PowerPoint).
- Good communication skills.
- Candidate must possess own car, willing to travel frequently.
- Candidate must possess a strong passion and drive for excellence.
- Candidate must be willing to work in Kuala Lumpur
- Must be an efficient team player.
- Interest and experience in automotive industry will be an added advantage.