- Support supply chain operation for the company’s customer.
- Liaise with customers, exporters and forwarding agents on all import relation operation activities.
- Perform daily and/or monthly import operation, quotation, purchase order, monitor shipment and delivery to avoid irregular or urgent operations, inventory management or maintaining accurate stock data in system and also to provide corrective actions on issues related to lead time, urgent delivery, rush order, part shortages, etc.
- Support in quality claims from customer and have close communication with Quality teams.
- Support price negotiation and business scheme negotiation for the improvement of the company business.
- Perform any other duties or tasks assigned by superior as and when required.
- Degree in supply chain / business management or related field.
- Possess minimum 2 years’ working experience preferably in automotive industry / supply chain; candidate who has work experience with foreign culture / international company will be an advantage.
- Candidate must be able to communicate in Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin.
- Proficient in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point).
- Candidate must possess own transport and able to travel when required.
- Positive attitude, good interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Able to work under pressure, detail-oriented and working independently.
- Good at root cause analysis and countermeasure.
- Candidate who is able to start work immediately will be an advantage.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.