- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing and new customers.
- Provide technical clarifications, preparing quotations, sales follow-up and after sales service.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer need.
- Monitor the pallet collection, shipping costs, customers’ PO, the expired status of customers’ LMW copy etc.
- Plan and execute sales plan to meet sales budget.
- Possess Bachelor Degree/ Diploma in Sales & Marketing/ Chemistry or any related field.
- 3-5 years of sales & marketing experience in automotive industry/ manufacturing/ logistic/ warehouse/ F&B/ B2B.
- Must be able to travel outstation when needed.
- Energetic and outgoing.
- Good communication and negotiation skill.
- Full-Time position(s) available.