- To maintain and service existing customers and aggressively expanding customer base.
• To establish new clientele and expanding customer network.
• To support assistant sales manager in all sales and business development activities.
• Roll out new technologies in line with regional and global programs.
• Provide monthly business report on activities and results of business unit.
• Outstanding and payment collection monitoring and support.
• Managing sales forecast and meet sales targets
• Develop prospective customers, follow up and closing the sales
• Establish new customer at opportunities
• Handle sales and technical inquiries from customers
• Sales area cover: Northern region.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
in Business Studies, Marketing, Engineering or equivalent.
• Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin (added advantages)
• At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in Semiconductor or Electronics Industry is required for
• Required Skill(s): team player, interpersonal.
• Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Sales - Semiconductor or Electronics Industry or
• Self-motivator with strong drive to develop the regional markets.
• Team players with good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Hardworking, willing to learn and prepared to grow with organization.
• Possess own transport and willing to travel in the regions or overseas freely on a frequent basis.
• Age between 26 – 35 years old