- Builds business by identifying and selling to potential customers; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Participates in the preparation of sales budget.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information about company’s services; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in any field or equivalent.
- Has 2/3 years of working experience in Sales role.
- Possess technical knowledge andunderstanding logistic operationstrading knowledge.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Reliable, able to work independently and has a desire to grow with the company.