- Support existing customers need, prepare required documentations and formats.
- Be knowledgeable about the offerings.
Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion.
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss needs.
- Emphasize the features of products to highlight how to solve customers’ problems.
- Negotiate deals/ terms and prepares sales agreements.
- Handle customer issues through collaboration with colleagues in many different sectors from different areas.
- Proactively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Good communication skills in English and Mandarin Language (dealing with colleagues in China is required).
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience and proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role particularly in the consumer electronics / Automotive industry.
- Experience in selling with plastic injection moulding/ die cut / converting products is preferred.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Excellent communication, listening and presentation skills.
- Good mechanical aptitude and knowledge; Engineering background would be an advantage.
- Able to travel local /& overseas; and holding Malaysia driving license.