- Communicate with suppliers or customers for ordering & shipment and delivery planningarrangement.
- Communicate with government authority for export related issues when required.
- Prepare quotation for new Request for Quotation.
- Respond to customer requirement.
- Inventory control.
- Credit limit monitoring.
- Accounts receivable control.
- Degree in Business or its equivalent.
- Preferably with 2 years working experience.
- Preferably with work experience in handling export shipments and export documents.(on-job-training will be provided for candidate who has no related work experience)
- Good personality and attitude.
- Able to adapt to new task and challenges.
- Able to access Microsoft Office.
- Able to work overtime (OT payable) and travel when required.
- Note: this is a no commission-based sales position.