- To monitor daily/weekly/monthly delivery requirement from customers.
- Order calculation and obtain order from customers on monthly basis.
- To monitor the inventory at an optimum level
- Negotiation with customers and suppliers in terms of price, delivery schedule, etc.
- To prepare and work out quotation based on the standard scheme.
- Maintain business relationship with customers.
- Support quality issue from customers together with Quality Control team.
- Support ad hoc request from customers and Management.
- Degree in Business / Supply Chain Management
1 – 2 years’ experience in supply chain / automotive field is preferred.
- Fresh graduates will be considered.
- Able to communicate in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
- Good written skills in English.
- Good in Mathematics, analysis skills, soft skills and presentation skills.
- Basic skills in MS Word and MS Excel.
- Details oriented and able to work under pressure.
- Must possess own transport and able to travel.