- To manage overall sales process from initial contacts, negotiation, presentation, close sales, after sales service.
Meet the individual / team budget and support the current sales
- Identify new business opportunities by conducting market analysis and prepare market strategy.
- Understand the customers' requirements and work closely with other department to complete the tasks.
- Build and maintain good relationship with existing and potential customers, dealers, retailers and distributors.
- Perform credit assessment on existing and new customers.
- Prepare monthly sales report to the management.
Provide monthly sales forecast.
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical & Electronics or Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years in FA or relevant industry.
- Good knowledge in DC & AC drives, Servo drives & motor, PLC & HMI system etc.
- Able to work under minimum supervision.
- Good team player.
- Good communication & negotiation skills.
- Willing to travel.
- Possess own transport.