- Establish close relationships with customers and potential customers by constant communication to explain market trends.
- Propose efficient logistics & financial schemes, provide solutions, negotiation of term and conditions, pricing and finalizing deals to optimize revenue growth.
- Develop new products/ field with appropriate strategies from marketing research and analysis, visiting customers and etc.
- Identify customers' needs and consumption, competitors' activities and constantly improve/ sustain market share.
- Achieve individual and Company sales target.
- Ensure timely payment collection from customers.
- Manage and coaching the team/ subordinates.
- Bachelor's Degree in Sales & Marketing/ Engineering or any equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in chemicals industry.
- Well-versed in foreign trade, both import and export.
- Preferably specializing in Chemicals and has business connection and experiences in Petrochemicals, Surfactant, Palm and Oleo industry.
- Able to work independently, self-motivated, with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel locally and regionally.
- Full-Time position(s) available.