- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Responsible for establishing and managing relationships with customers in need of the firm’s freight transportation services.
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow-through till resolution.
- Represent the firm in negotiating and building relationship with shippers and carriers.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in any fields.
- At least 5-year experience in the Forwarding / Logistics industry.
- Interpersonal skills - Able to develop strong business relationships within all levels of the company and with potential and existing clients.
- Time management and ability to multitask - Able to schedule daily activities, including customer visits in an optimal manner.
- Negotiation skills - Giving quotes to clients, as well as negotiating with shippers and carriers.