- Prepare analysis on market requirement.
- Analyse the competition to create plan for engagement.
- Meet the sales target / quota set by the Company.
- Market Company’s existing products.
- Recruit new business – public and private healthcare facilities / Concession Companies.
- Conduct presentations for doctors or health executives about company's medical device offerings.
- Maintain contract records, taking orders, surveying client option and monitoring competitors' activity.
- Build positive working relationships with medical staff to reach or exceed sales targets.
- Possess at least Bachelor’s Degree preferably in a business discipline or any other related disciplines.
- 8 – 10 years relevant experience preferably in sales and marketing environment with last 5 years in a managerial capacity (Manager position).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Power point, Excel, Words).
- Possess own transport and valid driving license and willing to travel as and when required.