- Assess clients needs and present suitable promoted forwarding services.
- Liaise with and persuade potential customers to prescribe services utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message.
- Monitor and analyse data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage.
- Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up-to-date with latest medical data.
- Promote products ethically and within compliance based on company’s sales process and approved marketing strategy
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers across multiple settings
- To handle forwarding documentations for pharmaceutical shipment.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Degree in Logistics/Pharmaceutical or its equivalent
- Knowledgeable in pharmaceutical industry will be an advantage
- Experience in Sales & pharmaceutical sales will be an advantage
- Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
Candidate must be willing to work in Johor Bahru area.