- Process orders via email or phone
- Check data accuracy in orders and invoices
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- Develop monthly sales reports
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations
- Stay up-to-date with new products and features
- Provide sales support to sales staff and customers.
- Responsible to prepare Quotations and Purchase Order.
- Provide sales administration support.
- Coordinate with customers on delivery arrangement and status.
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
- Preparing and generating timely reports for review and submission to top management.
- Processed data and information will be used to set up company strategy and actions towards the changing market situations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Proficient in English and Mandarin as written and spoken language.
- Advance or Expert in Microsoft Excel, able to analyse and compile data, proper documentation skills.
- Responsible to generate reports from company AX system and from sales personnels if required.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
Excellent organizational and multitasking with strong administrative skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Candidate must be willing to work in Kuala Lumpur.
- 2-3 years working experience in the related field.
- Junior Executives are welcome.
- Full-Time position(s) available.