- Responsible to handle telephone enquiries and action promptly.
- Attending to sales inquires and following up by way of quotation , sales order & invoicing and coordinating delivery.
- Provide sales administration support (including handling orders report and filing sales documents).
- Coordinate with customers on delivery arrangement and status.
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
- Display a high level of personal integrity and business ethics and comply with the company's values at all times.
- Protect company assets.
- Follow company policies and directions.
- Proficient in English and Mandarin as written and spoken language.
- Computer skills, good with Microsoft Excel (Order management of semicon products, import).
- Candidate must be willing to work in Puchong.
- Must be an efficient team player, yet able to work independently.
- well-organised and systematic with strong administrative skills.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in similar role, familiar with SAP / SQL system (preferably experiences in trading/manufacturing is an added advantage).
- Junior Executives are welcome.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Reports to Managing Director.