- Lead the design and implementation of a comprehensive business development strategy.
- Oversee the management of existing and new relationships with partners and clients.
- Personally, build relationships that result in support for existing and new programs.
- Prepare business plans for the targeted region on a quarterly basis.
- Provide supervision and guidance for business development team.
- Provide reporting regarding the overall performance of individuals and the department.
- Ensure team members meet targets and objectives consistently.
- Communicate the various promotions, products, and marketing campaigns currently active.
- Document business development activities.
- Contributing to overall organizational strategies and representing the priorities of the development function.
- Participate in promoting an organizational culture that values long-term strategic thinking, creativity/innovation, and high performance.
- Stay up to date with financial market events, news and developments.
- Represent the Company externally at conferences, meetings, and speaking engagements, as
- At least 3-5 years of business development experience in Financial / Wealth Management industry, including demonstrated success in B2B sales, forging strategic partnerships that have resulted in significant increases in earned income.
- Experience in people management and leading a team.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written. Additional languages will be considered an advantage.
- Exceptional relationship building and interpersonal skills, with the ability to represent the organization passionately to potential partners.
- Computer literacy with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office package.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and target orientated individual.
- Ability to travel is a must.
- Leadership skills, creative and enthusiastic, hard working and dedicated.