- Work with Suppliers on Continuous Improvement Program (CIP).
- Manage periodic quality review with the suppliers (Yield, DPPM, CPK, ORM)
- Conduct periodical supplier audits.
- Qualification of manufacturing sites.
- Manage Assembly & Test New Product Introduction (NPI) from pre-production to volume production (APQP activity)
- Manage Supplier Process Change Notice (PCN).
- Manage supplier/customer 8D SCAR and ensure Corrective/Preventive Actions effectiveness
- Support Customer Quality Engineering (CQE) on Customer requests
- Host Customer Quality/Technical Audit
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of working experience in Process / QA / Supplier Quality Management experience in semiconductor manufacturing is required.
- Working knowledge of APQP, 8-Discipline report, Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA), Statistical Process Control (SPC), and Design of Experiment (DOE) is required.
- Knowledge in IATF 16949, ISO9001, VDA6.3 related audit process is an added advantage.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced multiple tasking environments.
- Able to converse in English, Malay and Mandarin