- Attend to all secretarial tasks, personal and confidential matters assigned by Assistant General, Manager.
- Arranging appointments, taking dictation and minutes.
- To prepare all correspondences and contact with internal and external parties.
- To assist in preparation and filing of confidential reports and data.
- To assist in organizing ad-hoc functions or events when need.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Required language(s): English, Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia (spoken & written).
- Familiar with Microsoft Office application.
- Able to work independently, possess a tight sense of urgency and able to work under pressure.