- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of site security and security of consignment in transit for both local and outstation.
- Execute day to day security operations to facilitate smooth business operations as stated in the Standard Operations Procedures.
- Monitoring the overall security surveillance, including access and exit to company facilities by enforcing security measures on employees, visitors and contractors.
- Plan and execute the monitoring the alarm and surveillance system including CCTV to ensure that all data are secured and archived for future reference.
- Conduct periodic well documented site reviews and audit at plant facilities to ensure security policies and procedures are being adhered to.
- Conduct major and minor investigations of all external and internal cases relating to criminal, commercial, disciplinary and traffic offences involving external parties and staff.
- Prepare monthly statistics and reports for appropriate recommendation and solution.
- Minimum Diploma in Security Management or any other discipline.
- At least 5 - 10 years of working experience security with manufacturing companies.
- Good investigative skills and have knowledge in basic criminal investigations
- Familiar with CCTV and Access Control, computer literate and IT savvy.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills, analytical thinking and problem solving skills.