- Manage daily general accounting activities.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Perform monthly, quarterly and year end financial closing process and report.
- Assist in preparation of statutory financial statement.
- Assist in preparation of taxation schedule and withholding tax.
- Support internal and external audit
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Ensure compliance with SOX, IFRS, internal control, regulations accounting policies and procedures.
- Bachelor Degree in Financial & Accounting.
- 2-3 years as external auditor background and 3 years and above working experience in manufacturing environment.
- Familiar with SAP system.