- Responsible to consolidate various data and reports and calculate the monthly production cost and inventory cost accurately that reflect the production processes.
Identify cost drivers, develop and apply specific or reasonable and fair cost allocation methods.
- Analyze cost and customers’/products’ profit.
- Monitor quick turnover of inventories and minimize stock obsolescence and excess inventories.
- Responsible to plan and conduct the physical count of inventory and perform reconciliation.
- Perform cost simulation for relevant departments, and support cost down initiatives.
- Perform and/or co-ordinate budget compilation.
- Analyze the cause of variances between actual and budget.
- Compile periodic meeting reports and minutes of meeting.
- Participate and support in the Company’s computerization projects.
- Setting up and keep track of key data base, trend and SOP.
- Responsible to answering government surveys and application to government authorities.
- Responsible to prepare ad-hoc reports, conduct analysis and carry out tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualifications, with minimum 2 ~ 3 years of working experience.
- Good time management, work on multiple assignments and prioritize works, has integrity, and is reliable in delivering high quality works.
- Diligent, possess good analytical, comprehension and problem identification and solving skills.
- Ability to present analysis and ideas in a well thought through manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact and gain support smoothly.
- Possess strong interest and passion to drive continuous improvements.
- Good proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Candidate must be willing to work in Seberang Prai, Penang.