- Responsible for full set of accounts for client s assigned.
- Ensure accounting record fulfil audit requirements.
- Provide accounting advisory to clients when necessary.
- Friendly working environment.
- Helpful colleagues.
- Working location reachable by public transport.
- Candidate must possess ACCA/CIMA/CPA or equivalent
- Possess MIA professional membership.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Full-Time position(s) available at KL Center (accessible by public transport).
- Someone from audit/accounting firm is an added advantage.