- Responsible for establishing and maintaining full sets of Accounts and ensure closing is completed within the stipulated timeline;
- Oversees and handle the full spectrum of Accounting and Finance function which includes:
Ledger / account maintenance and reconciliation
Cash Flow projection and management
Account Receivables and Account Payables management
Audit and Tax related matters
Monthly Payroll checking and calculation verification;
- Ensure compliance with local and group accounting standards, taxation regulations and relevant legal requirements;
- Liaise and work closely with bankers, auditors, tax agents and relevant government authorities;
- Analyse and coordinate with HQ in developing the financial budgets and executing them. Keep up to date with the regulations changes; propose and advice to Finance and Accounting GM on the best finance and tax planning policies;
- Supervise and manage assets including but not limited to Fixed Assets;
- Work closely with Business Development Dept. and Operations Dept. on costing calculation. Provide insight and advise management / Business Development Dept. on costing method.
- Advise management on pricing strategy and cost control stategy. Provide leadership and actively involved in cost control activities.
- Possess Degree in Accountign.
- Able to handle full set of accounts independently.
- Familiar with accounting standards.