- Maintain full set of company’s accounts.
- Perform daily accounting transactions and reconciliations (AR, AP, Intercompany and Bank).
- Prepare monthly management report with analysis and debtors / creditors ageing.
- Ensure proper and accurate month-end closing within the deadline.
- Liaise with auditors, tax agent, company secretary and bankers for any matters.
- Arrange for yearly audit & tax process and ensure compliance with statutory requirements.
- Lead in stock take and monitor/ reconcile inventories by business areas.
- Develop and maintain budget process, and monitor monthly budget within approved business plan.
- Provide assistance to prepare employment letter, handle SOCSO claim, handle pay or OT dispute, insurance claim, renewal for foreign workers, handling foreign workers’ accommodation, work permit’s renewal, preparing yearly EA forms and yearly sick leave allowance.
- Attend to any ad-hoc matters as and when require.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the related field.
- Candidate must be able to multitask.
- Computer literate with high proficient using Microsoft Office and knowledge in accounting software.
- Exposure to GST / SST mechanism and treatment.
- Good interpersonal communications skills and able to work independently.
- Mandarin (speaking & writing) are encouraged to apply this position.
- High integrity and excellent work ethics with strong sense of responsibility and commitment.