- Support Innovation Project Development. Assist internal customers in identifying requirements,
specifications, gather documents and provides support to facilitate the progress during the
development stage as well as ensure the availability of products.
- Assist Procurement Manager to source competitively and review cost regularly.
- Negotiate with suppliers for most competitive price and monitor pricing movement.
- Contribute to cost saving project generation and implementation in relevant package categories
to improve the product competition.
- Achieve cost reduction/avoidance target.
- Monitor the raw material market price movement and plan in advance in reaction to market price
- Ownership of supplier management. Ensure concise communication between Hershey teams
and suppliers, includes but not limited to Hershey requirement, feedback, timeline, and follow up proactively to drive the result.
- Evaluate supplier performance through score card and annual performance review
Timely update and share quarterly Scorecard results by 1st month of each quarter, provide
frequent feedback to suppliers and monitor for improvement on Scorecard result.
- Facilitate meeting internally or between suppliers and Hershey teams when needed. include but
not limited to Supplier Quality issue review, performance review, project review and price
- Prepare meeting agenda and pre-reading document before the meeting, to ensure meeting
objective is delivered and alignment is made
- Ensure accurate data record, analysis and report.
Use SAP, PLM and other Hershey-provided tools to maintain and validate purchase information.
- Evaluate and analyse Purchase Price Variance.
Update purchasing records or contract pricing and documentation.
- Provide accurate record and analytical report includes but not limited to spend report, CI Report