- Responsible for indirect spend portfolio. The Indirect Spend covers all technical, non-technical and service spend (beside categories managed at Regional or Group level) such as Capex and MRO, Packaging, Energy, Facility Management, lab consumables/services/equipment, G&A related spend, and in general any spend beside the direct spend.
Develop and implement sourcing strategies to ensure the most efficient procurement of all spend categories in scope at the best TCO.
- Create and manage ongoing action plans to continuously reduce factories Purchasing costs according to the targets assigned.
- Ensure the acquisition and delivery in the right time, costs and quality of the Goods and Services as expressed by the internal customers, and following the internal guidelines and processes.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and work closely with them to ensure good collaboration with Purchasing.
- Ensure compliance with the Group purchasing processes.
- Engineering/Bachelor degree in technical field is a plus
- Solid experience of minimum 5/7 years in indirect spend purchasing in an international company
- Able to work in Pasir Gudang, Johor.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, ERP (ORACLE, SAP and MAXIMO) is a plus.