- Ensure compliance of the company’s engineering processes, procedures, design rules and application of Information Systems/tools.
- Ensure that the design of the plant and equipment are in accordance to the applicable codes and standards and are according to good engineering practice especially with regard to Environmental, Health & Safety and Operation & Maintenance requirements.
- Coordination for project data exchange with the other project team members.
- Ensure the timely issuance of C & I project engineering documentation in accordance to engineering schedule.
- Prepare design review (Toll Gate Reviews) documentation and close-out follow up action items
- Review and release vendor engineering documents in accordance to engineering schedule.
- Support for other disciplines for review of Mechanical BOP and Electrical BOP logic diagrams for all analogue and digital control loops.
- Review of other discipline’s vendor drawings for C&I requirement conformity and design interface checks.
- Support the site during construction & commissioning and warranty phase.
TECHNICAL SKILL REQUIRED:
- Knowledge of System Design and Control Criteria (SDCC)
- C&I Technical Specification for BOP Equipment – prepare equipment specifications and data sheets
- DCS Interface Concept and field instruments
- Knowledge of DCS Configuration Checks – able to provide data link information and communication protocol to vendor
- Knowledge of Control Logic Diagrams
- Field Instrumentation Design – Generate instrumentation list, instrumentation data sheets, instrumentation loop diagrams, instrumentation installation details and valve calculations from P&ID’s (COMOS).
- Prepare balance of plant instrumentation hook-up location drawings, mounting details, tubing connection details, instrument rack details and instrument installation instruction to allow installation of the field instrumentation correctly.
- Instrument cable connection list
- Instrument calibration plan and loop test plan at site.
- CEMS and SWAS Equipment Design
- Control Valve and Turbine Bypass Valves Design
- Plant Communication Systems and CCTV/LAN Design
- Possess a Masters/Degree in mechanical/ electrical/ electronic engineering or related field from a locally or an internationally recognized university.
- Minimum five (5) years working experience in power plant, Oil & Gas or related industry.
- Good knowledge of concepts and basic engineering of C & I system engineering & equipment design preferably for power plants.
- Knowledge in Distributed Control System (DCS) & control logics, field instrumentation, CEMS, SWAS and plant communication systems would be an added advantage.
- Excellent planning, organizing and priority setting skills
- Possess excellent communication skills working with cross functional teams both locally and internationally