- Responsible for delivering civil design engineering work efficiently and in a timely manner during proposal and project delivery stage.
- To perform civil and structure design engineering work which includes;
- To study ITB documents and develop the design basis.
To prepare Bill of Quantity and physical check on drawings.
- To perform minor design calculation, drawings and report works.
- To check and verify drawing from civil sub-contractors accordance to the guidelines or procedures.
- To liaise with the clients on the engineering deliverables (drawings or documents) as per clients specifications.
- Possess a Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized university.
- Registered with BEM
- At least 10 Years of working experience in Civil & Structural Design works in on-shore Oil & Gas and Petrochemical industries.
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in brownfield plant.
- Knowledgeable to operate STAAD pro, AutoCAD and ESTEEM.
- Able to do BQ estimation for cost estimation and as-built purpose.
- Able to do inter-discipline co-ordination and possess good communication skills with client and sub-contractor.
- To supervise Civil & Structure Engineer in executing Civil & Structure design engineering work.
- To deliver drawings or documents according to the requirements within the expected timeframe.