- Design construction projects by studying project concept, architectural drawings, and models road,
with knowledge of water supply, and marine structures.
- Review engineering design by studying reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photographs, and
test on soil composition, terrain, hydrological characteristics and related topographical and geologic
- Managing technical documents such as developing construction specifications plans and schedules,
BOQ, vendors drawings and analytical in managing tenders and contract management.
- Conduct feasibility studies and environmental impact studies.
- Strong technical knowledge on civil structure and costing in terms of materials, manpower, variation
orders and so on.
- Bachelor's Degree or Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 8 years working experience in commercial construction with main contractor.
- Agile and able to work under a fast-paced environment.