- Responsible for engineering, design, and verification of I&C systems of the plant based on the Project Specifications, all applicable design codes, laws, and permits.
- The job is to make sure that these systems and processes operate effectively, efficiently and safely.
- Preparation and review of all kinds of C&I engineering deliverables for Basic and Detail Engineering.
- Handling the Projects Basic & Detailed Engineering for review and preparation of Instrumentation Deliverables like- Field Instruments selection, datasheet, hook up drawings, location drawings, mounting details, Loop drawings, tubing connection details, instrument rack details and instrument installation instruction to allow installation of the field instrumentation correctly.
- Preparation of all core control deliverables like basic concept of overall plant configuration for monitoring and control, PLC, I/O List, Instruments BOQ, Instrument list, Valve list Vendor documents verification, Onsite and Offshore coordination experience, Client Handling and Vendor development.
- Technical support & system validation during offering stage and post order activities handling like project planning, procurement, internal testing & inspection, commissioning at site, documentation & training.
- Change order requests, coordination with client, Vendor and other disciplines. Provide engineering support during construction and assist in startup.
- Prepare project specific equipment specifications and data sheets for all balance-of-plant (BOP) instrumentation, Valves and controls equipment.
- Interface with Leads of other departments to reflect the as-on-date input from other departments, as applicable.
- Ensure quality by adherence to company s quality document and regular check of work done by junior engineers and mentor them
- Work planning / forecast and effective utilization of manpower, progress monitoring and adherence to scheduled completion of engineering documents.
- Working with the Auto-Cad & preparing the deliveries cable routing, cable connection list etc.
- Ability to travel occasionally under short notice.
Prepare Plant’s Control system Architecture Design including Ethernet, ControlNet and Remote I/O.
- Prepare Logic Diagram for development and/or coordination of all BOP logic, HRSG logic, gas turbine, and steam turbine unit control used in the DCS configuration.
- Experience in Plant Communication, Public Address and CCTV system, Steam and Water Analysis System, Continuous Emissions Monitoring System is an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronic/Instruments & Control Engineering, equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Power Generation, chemical, refining or biomass industry.
- Experience in the specification and design for instrumentation, valves, control systems.
- Experience in hand-on programming of PLC, SCADA or DCS is an added advantage.
- Highly proficient in both spoken and written English.
- Shall have knowledge of codes and standards: IEEE, IEC, NEEMA, NFPA,
- Knowledge in Electrical System (SLD, Power Transformer, Load flow, GCB and etc.) is added advantage
Well versed with MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point, AutoCAD
- Knowledge on COMOS is added advantage
- Knowledge on MS Projects / Prima Vera is added advantage