- Leading and managing production's overall operation in meeting overall company goals targeted towards customer satisfaction.
- Managing and responsible the day to day operational matters
- Oversees the allocation of production personnel, material and equipment resources to meet production schedules and costs
- Implement programs and recommendations to enhance productivities, capacity and technological capabilities and make budgetary recommendation on capital expenditures, manpower requirements and scrap budget etc.
- Work with relevant groups to effect demand ramp up and continuously looking for opportunity to improve on productivity, yield, costs and identifying resources to meet given targets
- Lead, motivate and promote team working spirit and discipline to achieve company business objectives
- Support operation technical challenges
- To handle other tasks and duties as and when requested by superior.
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Skills: Strong Management Skill, Interpersonal Skill and Communication Skill.
- Excellent leadership abilities and able to manage a team of production personnel
- Work Experience:
Experience in manufacturing will be an added advantage
Experience in automation or tooling background