- Able to establish a facility system required for productivity improvement & stabilization.
- Know how to improve the productivity of the facilities.
- Update and monitor facility assets list and assets maintenance.
- Work together with other teams in meeting departmental objectives.
- Optimize the infrastructure securing plan for power supply infrastructure, drainage system infrastructure, Mechanical, Electrical facilities and Cleanroom Facilities.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or others relevant engineering background.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Knowledge of facilities system operation and experienced in energy saving measures is a must.