- Provide after-sales service support for Advantest’s advanced automated test and handling equipment such as installation, acceptance, upgrading, etc.
- Support roll out, integration and use of automation system in production.
- Support automation project transfer.
- Participate in automation system installation, evaluation, testing and setup.
- Generate all required paperwork’s/procedure for automation integration and setup.
- Minimum degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Mechatronic/Electromechanical engineering or equivalent
- With 5 years of working experience in servicing automated production equipment, preferably in semiconductor manufacturing industry.
- Self-driven individual who is passionate about working with automated equipment and factory automation.
- Proficient in communication protocol, industrial automation with project management skill will be added advantage.
- Preferably senior executive specialize in Engineering — Electronics/Mechatronics or equivalent.
- Ability to lead and participate in cross-functional project teams.
- Strong interpersonal and communication Skills.
- Good Team player that works with other colleagues.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision but is willing to seek help from others.
- Knowledge in Statistical tools, project management, problem solving and decision making, data mining & analysis.
- Familiar with MS Office: Excel, Word and Power point.
- May need to travel for overseas assignment, may be at a short notice at times.