- Provide leadership to the Accounting team to ensure appropriate recording of transactions
in line with the IFRS and regulatory reporting requirements.
- Responsible for the timely reporting of monthly, quarterly and annual budget/rolling forecast working closely with the Business Analyst, Business Units, Sales and other
- Responsible to direct and oversee all the financial activities of the company including Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Cash & Treasury and Financial Planning and Business Analysis.
- Coordinate and work with auditor for annual audit to ensure complete and proper Audit Report on timely basis.
- Support management in the strategic planning, financial target setting, forecasting, budgeting, P/L management, cost savings, sales, financial analysis, and risk assessment.
- Provide strategic advice to the Country President and Management team on all matters.
- Working closely with Sales and Business leaders to ensure new business targets are met and achieved.
- Ensuring complete compliance with Global Business Standards and ethical trading policies.
- Possess Prfessional Certificate eg ACCA, CIMA, CPA or equivalent.
- Possess MIA membership.
10 years in accounting field with minium 5 years in managerial role.
- Strong leadership skill.