- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment, which include job advertisement, screening and final shortlisting process with hiring manager.
- Handle industrial relations matters including misconduct investigation and conducting internal inquiry if required.
- Carry out soft skill training for internal employees.
- Capable to handle inquiry relevant to compensation & benefits of employees in accordance with labour law and company policy.
- Cooperate with Heads of Department to execute performance management and performance improvement plan (PIP).
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Exposure to RECRUITMENT field are encouraged to apply.
- Well command in Mandarin is an advantage.