· Develop People Strategy to support the Construction Business
· Recommend, implement, monitor, and review policies, strategies, and procedures relating to Construction Division Talent Management - recruitment, learning and development, performance management, compensation, and industrial relations.
· Take charge of organizational development projects for eg: job redesign, employee engagement.
· Present appropriate HR reports to include but not limited to headcount status report, monthly &/or quarterly status report at Construction Division management meeting
· Execute HR activities, policies, rules and regulations, employment Schemes and Conditions as well as the communication of changes that affect employees as and when necessary.
· Monitor, measure, and report on HR issues, opportunities, and development plans and achievements within the agreed timeline.
· Maintain employee discipline and harmony, handle employee relations issues, grievances, and counseling on work-related problems, and act as a communication channel between the management and employees to maintain good relationships
· Take necessary actions e.g. counseling, issuance of letters and any other disciplinary actions when the need arises
· Adhere to relevant policies, procedures and work instructions as defined in the Company’s Quality System and HSE Systems
· Coach and motivate staff; identify learning opportunities for staff development and advancement; track work progress and conduct performance reviews; in order to build staff competence on the job and encourage motivation, pro-activeness and job satisfaction of all direct reports.