- Act as a single point of contact for internal customers
Support internal customers in achieving their Business Goals
- Help HR COE’s to deliver state-of-the-art HR Processes
Provide feedback on all HR processes, procedures and initiatives
- Lead change management projects
- Act as the project manager for large cross-functional change management projects
- Develop succession plans & manage the performance management cycle
- Being the contributing team member of HR Projects
Design cross-functional development programs in cooperation with COE L&D
- Keep HR processes in full compliance with the legal & regulatory framework
- Design robust succession pipelines and support the talent management
- Act as independent advisor for employees in tough situations
- Ensure deployment and execution of all HR programs, policies and process in all the BUs under coverage
- Be responsible in developing the Manpower Planning in respect of managers and workers in consonance with the organization structure templates, job classification and bands and in line with the business plans and budgets.
- Timely Recruitment for vacant positions in view of anticipated attrition and contract terminations
Induction of Graduate Trainees to build talent pipeline
Ensure full compliance with the Law/Code of Conduct/Ethic Policy by all employees.
- Ensure the contractual performance for Housekeeping, Residence camps, transportation, security, including welfare measures at an optimum cost
- Maintain productive relationship with Labor, Health, Police, and Municipality.
- Be a role model, coach, mentor the team.
Full implementation of company Values (PIECE), Vision and Policies KPIs
- Cost Optimization — Head Count numbers, Manpower Cost, Attrition, Leaves, Over Time, Absenteeism.
Productivity — HC Vs Volume, HC Vs Wage Bill
Building People Capabilities - Training Man-days, Recruitment Cycles, Diversity Index, Employee Engagement initiatives, Succession Management and Talent Management
- Ad-hoc Project Management and Execution
Administration - facility and assets management, visa and other required cards application and renewal
- Standard Work Experience required
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience as HR Generalist in mid large sized organization
- Strong understanding of local labor laws
- Experience of working in multi geographies/multi-cultural environment.
- Hands-on experience of running the entire human resources function for both white and blue collar employees in a manufacturing and/or FMCG business for minimum 3 Years
- Degree or MBA
- Location: Pasir Gudang