- Perform assembly line balancing analysis and drive for maximum production output with built in quality.
- Establish process cycle time, TAKT time, UPH
- Manufacturing layout, capacity and manpower planning. Involve in set up new manufacturing plant by combine 2 plant into 1 new building
- Drive continuous improvement project. Minimize waste in production line by utilizing lean manufacturing concept (7 wastes).
- Analyzes production method and recommends design changes to eliminate waste of money and material to improve quality and productivity.
- Involve in designing work-flow, materials and work station to illustrate maximum efficiency.
- Analyses current operations, methods and resource utilization and recommend alternative methods aimed at improving efficiency in the use of labor, UPH
- Perform IE time study work in production
- Process time study/ BOM study for RFQ
- Min. bachelor’s in engineering field
- At least 5 years of working experience in industrial/ manufacturing engineering
- Vast knowledge in lean manufacturing
- Experience in driving continuous improvement projects
- Preferably from electronics manufacturing industry
- Experience in project tendering stage