- Implement the integration of IP Network (IPRAN, IPCORE) and related products (Router, Switch), including network planning and design, install and commissioning, services integration and migration.
- Providing high-level and low-level network design and report on Huawei Data Communications (DC) product series
- Conducting DC products pre-sales testing Proof-of-Concept (PoC) and Network Test Introduction (NTI) a according to regression and test cases.
- Providing onsite survey, planning, installation, commissioning, acceptance testing and network upgrade on DC products and solutions.
- Managing customers’ problems and meet the SLA commitment in contracts.
- Supporting pre-sales teams in activities like feature request, tenders and customer technical clarifications.
- Providing technical support to customers through remote and on-site trouble-shooting on DC products.
- Support equipment health check service for software and hardware inspection if required by maintenance or professional service team.
- Assist Network Roll-out team in DC product planning and deployment includes hardware installation inspection, software upgrade and implementation.
- Support all the project delivery of IP Network product in Asia Pacific Region.
- Preferably candidates to possess a Bachelor Degree in Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of IP Network projects delivery experience.
- Familiar with IP Protocol (OSPF, ISIS, BGP).
- Familiar with planning and deploying IP services, such as MPLS-VPN, MPLS-TE, multicast, and IPv6.
- Participate in at least 2 to 4 IP network delivery projects (IPRAN, IPCORE), and have certain capabilities in routine equipment maintenance, fault demarcation, and network optimization.
- Be able to take the lead in implementing and deploying network solutions, identify major network risks and risks, and take effective measures to solve or avoid them.
- Willingly to travel APAC regions