- Responsible for the direct day-to-day operations to ensure achievement of cost, productivity, or accuracy, or timeliness objectives of the department, as well as manage logistics personnel and systems.
- Ensure all shipping documents for export are prepared timely
- Work closely with Marketing Department on availability and readines of products.
- work together with logistics planners to forecast demand in their markets and build logistics plans to guarantee availability of products or services, and streamline processes and flow of goods from point of order to delivery.
- negotiating pricing, driving improvements in supplier performance, and evaluating all viable sources of supply with the goal of minimizing costs and meeting budget constraints.
- To improve the organization’s competitive position, the logistics executive also ensures that there is a supportive and productive working relationship with vendors and other departments.
- Continuously develop and maintain good governance systems with statutory bodies eg. Customs, MITI, MPOB, FMM and others.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): communication, interpersonal skills, proactive
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.