- Reviewing and preparing new land and building agreements and renewal.
- Reviewing MOUs, Service Contract with vendors and stakeholders.
- Monitor the specific performance required under the agreement and take proactive action to mitigate gaps.
- Dealing with local authorities for licensing and land matters.
- Lead contract negotiation and assess commercial viability of deals.
- Assess the most effective insurance coverage to reduce company’s risk and protect the assets.
- Professional Degree in Law/Legal Studies/Finance/Accounting/Economics/Business Studies or equivalent with at least ten (10) years of managerial experience in a similar role.
- Strong commercial contract and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to make complex and time-sensitive decisions in the best interests of the organization.
- Strong leadership, team player with analytical business acumen.
- Able to handle communications and business presentation to the board of directors.