- Responsible to identified and managed the whole aspects of AML/CFT and Sanction risk
- Understand and Implement AML/CFT Sanction measures requires by the relevant Laws and following BNM guidelines
- Drafting policies and procedures, provides advice for the screening result of real time transactions, Implementation of AML and Sanctions related system.
- Provide advice, perform review and prepare report to Management and Board
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent
- At least 10 -15 year(s) of AML/CFT working experience in banking industry
- Well versed with AML/CFT Laws & Regulations as well as BNM Guidelines, inclusive Sanctions regulations
- Preferably Senior Managers specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent