- Review previous season and capture the lessons learned and create the strategy for the department going forward with the buyer.
- Quarterly plan at gender / brand level with the Buyer and formulate range plan.
- Attend selection/pre-selection meetings with the Buyers and suppliers.
- Plan the pre-scheduling to meet the range plan – in conjunction with Assistant Merchandisers.
- Review weekly trading performance and achieved KPI’s, identifying issues and the course of action in preparation for the weekly trading meetings.
- Propose and agree actions to recover risk and maximise opportunities with the Buyer at category and line level.
- Management of commitments by ensuring on time delivery and rebuy cancellation.
- Manage the range plan in Season reflecting any changes.
- Minimum 5 years of working experiences in retail industry as Merchandiser.
- Analytical mindset.
- Numbers driven.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Regional exposure will be an added advantage.