- Responsible in customer problem understanding, requirement gathering, analysis and solution proposal.
- Responsible in solution design, component design and solution development by using CAMSTAR designer and portal OOB features.
- Conduct system integration test, user acceptance test and production rollout.
- Responsible in technical documentation preparation.
- Degree holder in IT, Computer Science, Electrical/ Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3- 5 years of experiences in High Tech Electronics or Semiconductor Manufacturing Environment
- Experienced in IT/CIM systems implementation for manufacturing domain will be preferred
- Able to understand complex manufacturing business processes
- Able to give a consultation in the field of Manufacturing Execution System including software development and implementation services
- Experienced in user requirements gathering, analysis, design and solution proposal
- Experienced in functional specification and design technical documentation creation
- Experienced in conducting system integration test, user acceptance test and production roll out at customer site
- Have a knowledge in Camstar product ie: SEMI Suite, CEP or Electronic Suite
- At least 2 - 3 years experiences in CAMSTAR development (Either SEMI Suite, Electronic Suite or CEP)
- Essential programming knowledge : C#.NET;
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented programming (OOP) and practical hands-on experience in any of the OO programming language is preferred
- Flexible in travelling to support project demand when required (After COVID-19 pandemic)
- Able to work independently as a team player or team leader which depend on project demand
- Written and spoken English; Able to speak Mandarin with the clients