Business Nature: Manufacturing of Plastic and Rubber Components
Location: Kulai, Johor
- Implement and evaluate proposed designs and processes for manufacturability.
- Establish robust, repeatable and reproducible process parameters.
- Implement safety, productivity and yield improvements.
- Develop tooling/equipment requirements and specifications for molding equipment.
- Conduct equipment design reviews and provide design guidance to suppliers.
- Supervise installation and testing to verify requirements and specifications are met.
- Implement and maintain a stable and repeatable molding process by utilizing data collection, statistical analysis tools, team-based problem solving, documentation and communication of changes.
- Develop and implement PFMEA, Continual Improvement Plans, Control Plans and work instructions in the Molding Department.
- Lead cost improvement and cost saving programs.
- Provide continuous development of manufacturing techniques that will improve in-house capabilities.
- Troubleshoot all processes related to primary process and participate in 8D, 5-Why and related problem-solving activities
- Provide technical support to various departments regarding all process matters to acquire the best possible results.
- Ensure that all process parameter for new and current products achieve it utmost optimization.
- All relevant evaluation reports for FA and existing parts are to be documented accordingly.
- Assists Tooling engineer in performing detail inspection of incoming molds prior to mold testing.
- Participate and identify all possible processes for any cost saving or increase productivity.
- Perform any other duties assigned.by engineering manager
- Sound technical knowledge to manage team and provide technical solution for all process related issues.
- Knowledge in tool design and provide solution for all tooling related issues.
- Well known all processes and able to prepare competitive RFQ
- Familiar with rubber composition, formulation and processing methods
- Disciplined, committed and work independently